Udon Noodles with Rainbow Chard and Tofu
Quick, easy, colorful and scrumptious!
Serves 4 - 6
1 packet udon noodles boiled
1 packet firm tofu drained
1 bunch rainbow chard chopped
2 tablespoons raw peanuts
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon fresh ginger ground
1 teaspoon garlic finely chopped
2 tablespoons low sodium nama shoyu
1 teaspoon agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a wok. Add Peanuts, saute, about a minute. Add sesame seeds, saute for another minute.
- Add garlic, ginger, and stir in chopped chard. Add cubed, drained tofu when the chard starts melting.
- Add soy sauce, pepper and agave nectar, cover and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Taste, add more soy / pepper or agave to taste.
- Cook for about 5 minutes; remove from heat and toss in boiled, drained udon noodles. Serve hot.