Radicchio Rollup Platter
Beautiful and delicious!
Serves Serves 2 as a meal, or 4 as a starter
4 arugula leaves
1 small head radicchio leaves rinsed and separated
4 fronds fresh fennel or dill
1 cherry tomato
15 ounces cooked cannellini beans rinsed and drained
1 stalk celery finely chopped
1 green onion finely chopped
2 tablespoons veganaise
1/8 teaspoon ground tumeric
1/8 teaspoon dill weed
1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
to taste sea salt
- Arrange arugula leaves on the platter, evenly spaced, with cut sides facing the center of the platter. Arrange the dill or fennel between the arugula leaves. Place 6-7 radicchio leaves around the perimeter of the platter like petals of a flower. Then place 3 more leaves inside the first row. Place the tomato in the center.
- In a small bowl add the beans and mash until it is a little smooth and creamy, but with some texture.
- Add the celery, green onion, veganaise, tumeric, dill weed, paprika and salt and stir to combine.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the bean mixture into each radicchio leaf.
- To eat pick up a filled radicchio leaf, place the arugula, and fennel (or dill) on top, rollup like a little burrito, and enjoy.