Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Delicious! Sweet, minty and very satisfying.
2 cups raw cashews soaked overnight
2 thai young coconuts meat only
1 cup raw agave nectar
1 cup filtered water
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves minced
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon mint extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup coconut oil warmed to liquefy
2.8 ounce dark chocolate bar (85% cocoa) chopped into slivers
- Blend all ingredients except oil and chocolate in a high-speed blender, until smooth.
- With the blender running, slowly add the coconut oil and blend unitl the oil is incorporated.
- Refridgerate the mixure until it cools, about 2 hours.
- Process the chilled mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- When the mixture has thickened, and just about done, add the chocolate slivers, until well incorporated.
- Serves 8-10