Coconut Whipped Cream
A delicious and easy vegan alternative to the regular whipped cream!
1 can coconut milk
1 tablespoon grade b maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chill can in the refrigerator overnight.
- Open Can without shaking; drain the liquid on top, leaving mostly solids behind.
- Whip till desired consistency, add the maple syrup and vanilla extract and whip some more.
- Serve on your favorite dessert.
- Keep the liquid for cooking. It adds a lot of flavor.
- Do NOT use low fat Coconut Milk. The best results are with the fatty kind.