Every time I make these - they disappear within minutes, thanks to my two teenagers!
1 bunch kale
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup agave nectar
to taste sea salt
to taste ground black pepper
- Wash, dry completely, and cut Kale into 2 inch cubes
- In a large bowl, mix Oil, Agave, Salt, Pepper.
- Toss Kale in the Oil mixture, coating completely.
- Bake at 375, 35 minutes, making sure to spread the Kale leaving room for evaporation.
- Remove from baking tray and place on cooling rack for a few minutes before serving.
- You may have to experiment with the time and temperature for the perfect chip. Separating them on the baking tray helps crisp the Kale.