Edamame Pasta With Pesto
This is a staple in our home - a grain free pasta with a delicious pesto sauce, easy to make and excellent both in taste and nutrition.
8 oz edamame fettucine
2 cups fresh basil leaves
2 cloves garlic
1/3 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
to taste sea salt
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- In a food processor, combine the remaining ingredients to a smooth paste
- Toss the pasta and pesto together, and serve hot. Add salt if needed.
- I used the Explore Edamame Fettuccine for this recipe.
- An alternate pesto would be using walnuts instead of Pine nuts; though I like the Pine Nut version.