Tempeh Sweet Potato Hash
This is the perfect breakfast food for those avoiding grains.
1 Packet tempeh cubed
1 Sweet Potato cubed
1 head of broccoli cut into small pieces
1 small onion chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped
to taste sea salt
1 tbsp turmeric
- Saute the onions and garlic on medium heat
- Add the sweet potato and salt.
- Cover and stir as needed till sweet potatoes are almost cooked
- Add tempeh and broccoli. Cook till broccoli turns bright green
- Add turmeric, and adjust salt as needed. Serve hot.
- This is a great breakfast food for the Slow Carb Diet. If you are trying to lose weight, reduce or completely remove the sweet potatoes.